Important Shipping Information: If you are purchasing both polycarbonate panels and polycarbonate profiles, the profiles will be cut to the same length as the longest panel in your order. If you do not want the profiles cut down, please contact us prior to ordering for special shipping accommodations.
This clear polycarbonate U-profile is used to cap off the top and bottom of 10mm polycarbonate sheeting and prevents water, dirt, dust, and bugs from entering the sheet. It can be cut to any length.
- Color: Clear
- UV Extruded: Yes
- Warranty: None
- Watertight: No
- For Horizontal Use
- Weep holes must be drilled on the bottom of the U channel every 12″ to allow for moisure to drain.
- To connect tight profiles to the sheet, use a standard dish soap. Squirt it directly on the panel right along the edge of the sheet.
- Snap the profile on to the side of the sheet versus sliding it along the side.
- Use a plastic putty knife to pry apart the profile if it is tight.
- Do not use Vaseline or WD-40 in order to assist with connecting the profile to the sheet.