This aluminum U-profile is used to cap off the top and/or bottom of 16mm multiwall polycarbonate sheets, preventing water, dirt, dust, bugs, and other debris from entering the sheet’s flutes.
- Material: Aluminum
- Alloy: 6063 T5
- Finish: Anodized
- Length: 8’
- Sheet Size: 16mm
- Fasteners: Included w/purchase
- Warranty: No
Sold Separately: Aluminum Base & Cap Profile and 8’ 2″ x 2″ 90-Degree Corners
- To connect U-profile to sheet, start at one end of the trim piece and slide it onto sheet’s edge.
- Once the profile is in place, attach w/small self-tapping screws every 8” to 12” (Do not pre-drill).
- Weep holes must be drilled into the bottom of the profile every 8” to 10” for moisture drainage.
- If needed, use a 100% silicone sealant that is compatible with polycarbonate.
For additional information, please reference the following installation guides.
“Formerly known as the Sundance Supply Base & Cap System.”
Learn More. Get a Custom Quote. Place Order.
Call us at 765-560-3872 (DURA) or send an email to email@example.com.