Economy flat window well covers are constructed from recycled plastic (RPETG). Translucent yet durable, plastic window well covers will hold back dirt, gravel, and other debris from your lower-level windows and vents to allow for natural light and good ventilation. These molded well coverings help prevent accidental falls into window wells and do not have sharp edges for added safety. In addition, these plastic basement window covers are lightweight and easy to remove in case of an emergency.
Key Product Features
- Durable RPETG Clear Plastic w/Blue Tint
- Fits Most Standard Window Wells
- Includes Easy-to-Install Spring Clips
Clear window well covers keep drafts out of the basement and wells free of rain, snow, and other debris, while still allowing natural daylight into the lower level of your home.
- Model# 3913 FEGC
- Model# 3917 FCGC
- Model# 3716 CMT
Pro Tip: How to determine the correct window well cover to buy. In order to determine the correct size window well cover to order, two measurements are needed: the width and depth of your window well.
- First, measure the width between the outside edges of window well at the point closest to your home’s foundation.
- Then, measure the depth from your home’s foundation to the outer edge of the window well.
- Window well covers should be slightly larger than the actual opening for an overlap fit. This overlap provides an extended drip edge and surface area for the attaching the hardware.
- Visually check the shape of your window well and choose a well cover shape that matches.
If you have questions or need assistance placing your window well cover order, please contact the friendly sales team at Duralight Plastics. Learn More. Get a Quote. Call us at 765-560-3872 (DURA) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.