A standing seam is a type of connection between two multiwall polycarbonate panels. The edges of adjacent polycarbonate standing seam roof panels are turned up and then interlocked with easy-to-fit connectors, ensuring the standing seam roof will be watertight and strong. Standing seam roofing systems minimize air or water leakage, reducing the need for gaskets or sealants.
The construction of the Topgal standing seam panel system provides high-quality diffused daylight, increases impact protection, offers solar heat control, and eliminates thermal expansion issues. More natural light can be brought into a building without added structural complexity or loss of insulation.When designed and installed correctly, Topgal polycarbonate coverings are highly resistant to the forces of nature and weather.
- Stock Colors: Clear, Bronze, Ice, Blue*
- Panel Widths: 23.62” (600mm) or 39.37” (1000mm)
- Panel Thickness: 8mm, 10mm, 16mm, 20mm
- Sheet Length: Maximum Length 39’
- UV Protectant: 2-Sided
- Fire Rating: Class A/CC1
- Warranty: 10-Year Limited Warranty
*Special color layers available that reflect solar radiation.
Key Product Features
- Flexible & Easy to Install
- Purlin Based Installation
- Minimum 5% Slope
- Highly Resistant to Wind & Snow Load
- Watertight Leak Proof System
The Topgal panel system includes all the necessary components for quality and reliable coverage. All the systems components have passed compatibility tests with the standing seam polycarbonate roof panel.
- Multiwall Standing Seam Panel Brochure
- Multiwall Standing Seam Installation Guide
- 10-Year Limited Warranty (Panel Only)
Learn More. Get a Custom Quote. Place Order.
The unique properties of this polycarbonate multiwall standing seam panel system provide superior rigidity, excellent thermal insulation, and long-term weatherability, ensuring maximum strength and complete sealing. For a complete list of Topgal installation accessories, please call us at 765-560-3872 (DURA) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.