Classic and timeless, the color grey has the ability to subtly transform a home or work space. Grey TRUSSCORE™ PVC Interlocking Liner Panels are the perfect ‘neutral’ color for residential, commercial, or industrial wall and ceiling applications.
Not just aesthetically pleasing, TRUSSCORE’S abuse resistant surface is highly resistant to mold, mildew, moisture, and most chemicals. TRUSSCORE™ panels are very durable and easy-to-clean — designed to withstand the bumps and bangs of everyday life!
Lightweight and easy to handle, TRUSSCORE™ panels require no special tools or training to install. The tongue-and-groove interlocking system makes both vertical and horizontal installation quick and easy.
TRUSSCORE™ is a great garage, workshop, laundry room, basement, or warehouse liner panel option, giving an interior room a more finished look. If you like white walls but not the sterile look, choose grey TRUSSCORE™ panels and bring a hint of warmth to your home or workspace.
- Color: Light Grey
- Panel Width: 16”
- Panel Length: 12′, 16′, 20′ (Custom Lengths – Up to 20′)
- For pricing on 16′, 20′ or custom lengths, please fill out and submit our online custom quote form.
- Panel Thickness: 1/2″
- Panel Weight: 0.82 lbs/sq.ft.
- Fire Rating: Class A
- Hygienic Rating: Meets CFIA, FDA & USDA
- LADBS Approved: LARR #26036
- Warranty: Limited Life Time
Key Product Features
- No Backing Required, Quick and Easy to Install
- Hidden Fasteners, Pre-Punched Nailing Flange
- Rigid and Strong Inner Truss Design
- Highly Resistant to Moisture, Mildew and Mold
- Simply Clean with Soap and Water
- Low Maintenance, No Painting or Refinishing
- Cost Effective Alternative to Painted Drywall
- Extremely Durable, Long-Lasting PVC Panels
TRUSSCORE™ is easy to install — ideal for DIY projects!
- Laundry Rooms
- Storage Sheds
- Indoor Swimming Pools
- Public Showers
- Utility Rooms
- Man Camps (Workforce Housing)
TRUSSCORE™ PVC wall and ceiling panels are cost effective. The finished cost is similar to painted drywall.
- TRUSSCORE™ Brochure – General
- TRUSSCORE™ Installation Guide
- TRUSSCORE™ Trim Dimensions
- TRUSSCORE™ CAN/ULC Fire Test
- TRUSSCORE™ ASTM E84 Fire Test
- TRUSSCORE™ MSDS
- TRUSSCORE™ Warranty
- TRUSSCORE™ Spec Sheet
Learn More. Get a Quote. Call us at 765-560-3872 (DURA) or send an email to email@example.com.