Lightweight yet extremely durable, clear polycarbonate storm panels allow ample daylight to pass through while effectively protecting windows and doors from hurricane damage. These transparent hurricane shutters have been rigorously tested by independent third parties to be used in extreme wind conditions.
Tests included an impact test which involved shooting a wooden 2×4 at a 16mm 3-wall polycarbonate panel and a cycle test to determine if the multiwall polycarbonate panel could withstand rapid pressure changes. The Hurrigal storm panel has been certified by a third-party quality insurance entity and when installed properly meets high velocity hurricane zone (HVHZ) applications.
*Failure to use the correct mounting hardware for proper installation is done at the risk of the consumer and may result in non-compliance with certain building codes and regulations.
**Hardware is not sold separately.
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions: 48” x 96” x 0.625”
- Panel Structure: Hurrigal 16mm Triple-Wall
- UV Protectant: 1-Sided
- Light Transmission: 74%
- U-Value: 42
- Weight: 0.57 lbs./sq.ft.
- Fire Rating: Class A/CC1
- Warranty: 10-Year Limited Warranty
Key Product Features
- Transparent: Lets daylight in while providing hurricane window protection
- Strong & Durable: High impact-resistant multiwall polycarbonate
- Hardware Included: Provides quick and easy anchoring of storm panels
- Easy-To-Install: Simply attach panel shutters w/basic woodworking tools
- Removable & Reusable: Easily remove and store after the storm season
- Tested & Certified: Meets Florida HVHZ applications FBC # 28824.1, NAMI certified
- Hurrigal Storm Panel Brochure
- Hurrigal Storm Panel Installation Guide
- NAMI Certification No: N1014275-01
- Florida Building Code (FBC)# 28824.1
- 10-Year Limited Warranty (Panel Only)
Clear polycarbonate hurricane storm panels are a great alternative to plywood or metal storm shutters!
Learn More. Get a Custom Quote. Place Order.
For product pricing, shipping, or any installation questions:
Please call us at 765-560-3872 (DURA) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.