While visiting our web site, Duralight Plastics recognizes the importance of your privacy and protecting your personal information. It is our goal to provide our customers with the opportunity to access and use our products and services in a secure environment. We understand the importance of proper safeguards and the need for security in the protection of your personal information. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information received from our site.
- We gather, use, and keep information about you only if required by law. Or, we believe that the information is necessary to administer our business, and/or to serve your interests by providing you with products, services, and other opportunities.
- We limit employee access to your personally identifiable information to those employees with a business reason for knowing such information, maintaining appropriate security standards and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. Your information is processed through secured servers.
- We do not reveal specific information about you or your account(s) or other personally identifiable data outside of Duralight Plastics unless (1) the information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you; (2) you request it; (3) the disclosure is required or allowed by law.
- We do not sell personal information to third parties. However, sometimes it is necessary to provide your personally identifiable information to third parties such as vendors or service companies that we hire to assist us in the preparation and handling of your account.
- While using our web site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. (e.g. email address, first/ last name, phone number, mailing address) Usage Data is collected automatically and may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, pages that you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When you access our website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access our web site by or through a mobile device.
- We value your online privacy. The security of you personal information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.