While visiting our web site, Duralight Plastics recognizes the importance of your privacy and protecting your personal information. It is our goal to provide our customers with the opportunity to access and use our products and services in a secure environment. We understand the importance of proper safeguards and the need for security in the protection of your personal information. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information received from our site.
- We gather, use, and keep information about you only if required by law. Or, we believe that the information is necessary to administer our business, and/or to serve your interests by providing you with products, services, and other opportunities.
- We limit employee access to your personally identifiable information to those employees with a business reason for knowing such information, maintaining appropriate security standards and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. Your information is processed through secured servers.
- We do not reveal specific information about you or your account(s) or other personally identifiable data outside of Duralight Plastics unless (1) the information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you; (2) you request it; (3) the disclosure is required or allowed by law.
- We do not sell personal information to third parties. However, sometimes it is necessary to provide your personally identifiable information to third parties such as vendors or service companies that we hire to assist us in the preparation and handling of your account.
- We value your online privacy. The security of you personal information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.