ChamClad wall, soffit, and ceiling PVC panels are transforming design and building practices across the globe, offering high-end wood grains, brushed metallic, solid, and anodized finishes. A wide variety of color options that will truly complement any architectural look.
Manufactured in North America, this Canadian made product is designed for applications requiring durability, low maintenance, and easy installation. ChamClad exterior wall cladding panels were created to meet the needs of some of the toughest known environments.
Delivering the look and feel of real wood grain and brushed metallic, ChamClad PVC cladding panels provide outstanding strength and rigidity for lengths up to 30 feet. This strong yet stylish PVC siding is ideal for a wide variety of interior and exterior applications, from residential to large scale commercial buildings.
Key Product Features
- UV Protected Exterior Parts
- 100% Recycled PVC, LEED Compliant
- Impervious to Water Absorption, Bacteria & Mold
- Fade, Impact, Scratch, Warp & Chemical Resistant
- Low Heat Buildup & Color Stability
- No Stress, Expands & Contracts w/PVC Profiles
- Lightweight yet Durable, Low Maintenance
- One Profile – Two Looks: V-Groove & U-Channel
- Easy to Install, No Special Tools Needed!
- North American Manufactured
- ChamClad Brochure
- ChamClad Installation Guide
- ChamClad Sustainability & LEED Guidelines
- ChamClad Siding Evaluation Report
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report
- ChamClad Limited Warranty
- CCMC 14323-R
- ASTM D696-16
- ASTM D635-18
- CAN/CGSB – 41.24.-95
- CAN/ULC S102-2018
- ASTM G154-16
- ASTM D790
- ASTM G155
- ASTM E330/E330-14 Procedure B Q50<0.85
- RILEM TC-127-MC (Acid Rain)
PVC Siding, Soffit, Ceiling & Wall Panel Systems for Exterior & Interior Applications!
Learn More. Get a Custom Quote. Place Order.
For product pricing, shipping, or any installation questions:
Please call us at 765-560-3872 (DURA) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.